The boring but all important stuff
This disclosure policy is valid from 17 July 2017. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Sonia Jones. For questions about this blog, please contact me at email@example.com.
As this blog is a source of income for me then I may occasionally use my blog posts to promote, products services or other businesses.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have either used or that I feel will be beneficial to my readers.
- Whilst I may be provided with products to review from my advertising partners with no charge, this does not guarantee a positive review of the product.
- All reviews/opinions will be genuine in order to be fair to my readers who trust my honesty.
- I will always give my genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not I am partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
- All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
The main driver for creating this blog was to provide honest, helpful and useful content whilst attempting to generate a small profit to compensate me for my ideas, time and research. I appreciate each and every one of my readers and I make it my mission to be authentic about each post that I write.
Sonia Jones is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
Please feel free to share, however, bear in mind that all images and text on this site are the property of The Parent Express. Please do not use my images without first obtaining written permission from me. Pinning on the other-hand is always very welcome and much appreciated.
Thank you for reading the boring stuff!